With summer upon us, we are already starting to shed the layers of clothing we’ve adorned throughout winter and for some that is a welcomed change, but for others the signs of an inactive and unhealthy lifestyle will be highlighted. FUTURELIFE® has come to the rescue with their new product, ZERO Smart food.
Unlike many other products in the market which are high in sugar, FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food is South Africa’s first and only Smart food formulated with no added cane sugar. It is low GI, NON-GMO, high in protein, contains only 1.5g of fat per serving and has been scientifically formulated to contain 25 vitamins and minerals as well as Moducare®.
FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food contains rice and has been mainly formulated as a drink where you can make up great shakes or smoothies. It can however also be enjoyed as a porridge or as a meal or snack, anytime of the day or night.
ZERO Smart food is the ideal product for women who are weight conscious and looking to follow a calorie restricted diet. For best results, ZERO Smart food should be consumed as part of an energy restricted diet and in conjunction with an active lifestyle.
So there is ZERO excuse to look and feel good this season, ladies!
Key benefits of FUTURELIFE®ZERO Smart food:
- Contains ZERO added cane sugar and has been formulated with SmartSweetnessTM, a combination of Stevia (a naturally occurring sweetener which is 300 times the sweetness of sugar) and zero calorie Erythritol and Sucralose.
- Low in fat, with only 1,5g of fat per serving.
- Is Low GI, releasing energy more slowly, meaning that it will not radically affect your blood glucose levels and will help you to feel fuller for longer. FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food has been tested by the GI Science Laboratory and has been certified as a Low GI food and is endorsed by Diabetes South Africa.
- ZERO is high in dietary fibre. The product has been scientifically formulated with SmartFibreTM, a unique blend of soluble and insoluble fibre, including maize, acacia fibre, inulin (prebiotic), soya and rice.
- High in Protein.
- Contains 55 nutrients. ZERO contains 19 amino acids, 12 minerals and 13 vitamins, as well as a protein, lecithin, inulin, omega 3 and 6, simple and complex carbohydrates, three types of good fat and Moducare®.
- ZERO has been formulated with Moducare®. Moducare® is an immune supplement, made from a patented blend of plant sterols and sterolins, in a clinically proven ratio of 100:1. Moducare® is supplied exclusively to FUTURELIFE® under licence from Aspen Pharmacare.
- ZERO has been tested and approved as part of the Heart and Stoke Foundation Heart Mark Programme eating plan.
- ZERO is versatile and convenient. Enjoy it for breakfast, lunch or dinner, as a meal replacement or shake, or an in-between snack.
- NON-GMO. FUTURELIFE® buys all its raw materials from farmers who only grow genetically modified free crops.
FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food is available in the following pack sizes, 40g sachet which will retail at R6.99 and 500g which will retail at R39.99. ZERO will be available in Original flavour initially. This product can be found in leading retail outlets such as Woolworths, Pick n Pay, Dischem, Clicks, Checkers and Spar.
Initially born out of a desire to help disadvantaged people to eat more nutritious food and to offer them a chance of a happy and healthy ‘future life’, the brand FUTURELIFE ® has become one of the fastest growing and most credible health brands in the country.
From very humble beginnings, FUTURELIFE ® has over the past four years grown into South Africa’s fastest growing health brand providing all-in-one health food products used by anyone who values their health and aspires to be healthy. The customer base is very diverse from a professional sportsman (as with the story of Chad Le Clos as seen on TV), to diabetics and everyday individuals and families.
The secret to the success of FUTURELIFE ® lies in the fact that they are designed to offer “convenient health” all-in-one products that are nutritionally complete and balanced, can be enjoyed as a meal or a shake and tastes great without the need to add any further sugar. The products mix instantly in liquid and due to the growing trend of moving away from milk, it has been specially designed to taste great by just adding water.
FUTURELIFE ® is also seen to be leading the field of functional foods in South Africa in a number of respects, in particular product innovation. FUTURELIFE ® developed South Africa’s first Low GI energy meal to contain clinically tested Moducare®, a daily immune supplement under licence from Aspen Pharmacare, and has recently pioneered the way in NON-GMO products in the functional food market.
The FUTURELIFE ® range currently consists of:
FUTURELIFE® HIGH ENERGY Smart food
FUTURELIFE® HIGH PROTEIN Smart food
FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food
FUTURELIFE® Smart food for KIDS
FUTURELIFE® Smart Shaker