3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut in bite-size chunks
120g Italian seasoned bread crumbs
120g butter, melted
40g Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried basil
½ tsp dried thyme
1) Preheat oven to 200°C.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil – mix well.
3) Place melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
4) Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat thoroughly with the breadcrumb mixture.
5) Place the coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased baking tray in a single layer
6) Bake in the preheated oven for twenty minutes until crispy and golden.