Salt Freshly ground black pepper
6 mediums size potatoes (peeled and boiled)
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C.
- Spray a 20cm oven dish with baking spray.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add the flower and mix until smooth.
- Slowly add the milk and stir continuously until the sauce comes to a boil and thickens.
- Flavour to taste with salt and pepper and mixed herbs.
- Remove from heat and add the mayonnaise while stirring.
- Cut potatoes into slices and place in the prepared oven dish.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.