3 large ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 cup coconut
1/2 cup rolled oats
1) Preheat oven to 230°C. Line baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
2) Using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar.
3) Stir in the bananas until combined.
4) Add the flour, oats and coconut and stir until thoroughly combined.
5) Place teaspoons of the mixture on the baking tray, leaving room for each biscuit to spread.
6) Place in the oven and turn it down to 200°C. Bake for 10 minutes.