450g tomatoes, chopped
300g boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
230g angel hair pasta
80g onion, finely chopped
20g Parmesan cheese
10ml olive oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp hot pepper sauce
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until according to pack instructions.
2) Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4) Sauté the onions and garlic.
5) Stir in the chicken, basil, tomatoes, salt and hot pepper sauce.
6) Reduce heat to medium, and cover skillet.
7) Simmer for about 5 minutes while stirring continuously, until tomatoes are soft.
8) Toss sauce with hot angel hair pasta to coat.
9) Serve with Parmesan cheese.