2 cups chopped broccoli
2-3 cups of cooked brown Rice
3/4 cup vegetable stock
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1.5 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to about 180C.
2. Steam broccoli until tender (about 3-4 minutes in microwave/stovetop).
3. Place broccoli, soup stock, olive oil, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process to a smooth puree.
4. Place rice and optional cheese in an ovenproof dish.
5. Pour broccoli mixture over the rice and cheese. Toss mixture gently to blend ingredients.
6. Place in oven for 15 minutes or until heated through. Alternatively, you can heat this dish in the microwave for 3 minutes, stir, and cook 3 more minutes.
Refrigerate left-overs for 3 or 4 days, or freeze for up to 2 months.