453 grams hamburger
12 large cabbage leaves
4 cup cooked rice
2 cans tomato sauce
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup brown sugar
1) Combine meat, salt, pepper, rice, onion, and 1 can tomato sauce.
2) Cover cabbage leaves in boiling water for 4 minutes and then drain.
3) Place portions of meat mixture in middle of each cabbage leaf and then roll up.
4) Place seam side down in skillet.
5) Mix remaining tomato sauce with brown sugar and lemon juice. Pour over rolls. Simmer while covered, for about 1 hour.