1½ cups sugar
1½ cups flour
¾ cup oil
½ cup cocoa
⅓ cup milk
¾ tsp salt
3 cups milk
1½ cups whipping cream
1 box chocolate pudding
1 box cheesecake pudding
½ cup sweetened condensed milk
½ cup icing sugar
½ tsp vanilla essence
1) For the brownies: preheat oven to 180°C.
2) Combine flour, cocoa, salt, eggs, oil and milk till smooth.
3) Pour into a well greased 20×30cm pan.
4) Bake at 180°C for about 20-25 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
6) Cut into squares.
7) For the trifle mix: beat the pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk until smooth; then set aside.
8) Whip cream till soft peaks form, then beat in icing sugar and vanilla and set aside.
9) In a large trifle bowl, layer half of the brownies, half of the pudding, and half of the whipped cream mix; repeat layers.
10) Crush chocolate bar and sprinkle over top layer.
11) Cover and chill for an hour before serving.