1kg potato, cut into large chunks
700g skinless and boneless white fish
2 bay leaves
100g cooked and peeled prawns
3 hard boiled and quartered eggs
60g plain flour
100g grated cheddar cheese
Small bunch of chopped parsley
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C. Simmer the chunky potatoes for about 20 minutes until tender, then drain and mash with half the butter and milk. Add your seasoning.
2) Bring the rest of the milk to a simmer in a seperate pan. Continue to add the fish and bay leaves. Cover and cook for about 8 minutes. Remove the fish (keep the poaching milk) and flake into a dish. Sprinkle the prawns and egg on top.
3) Melt the rest of the butter in a pan, add the flour and mix. Gradually add 300ml of the remaining poaching milk, mixing constantly until all the milk has been mixed.
4) Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes before taking off the heat and mixing in the parsley and other seasoning. Pour the ingredients over the fish and prawns. Spoon the mash over so it covers everything, and then sprinkle on the cheese.
5) Cook for 20 minutes in the oven, or until the top is golden brown.