125ml cheddar cheese, grated
100ml fresh or frozen peas, cooked
1 red onion, finely chopped
2 tins flaked tuna in oil
1 pack mushroom prepared cooking sauce
15ml chives, finely chopped (optional)
1) Cook rice as per packet instructions and drain well.
2) Preheat oven to 180°C and grease an oven-proof dish.
3) Sauté the onion in a little of the tuna oil.
4) Add the tuna to the onion and mix together.
5) Prepare mushroom as per pack instructions.
6) Add the peas and the tuna mixture with the sauce and mix together well.
7) Spoon half the rice into the dish and then half the tuna mixture.
8) Repeat layers until ingredients all used.
9) Sprinkle cheese (and chives if desired).
10) Bake for half an hour or until browned to your satisfaction.