|Egg and Tomato Tart|
8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
8 sheets filo pastry
4 shortcut bacon rashers, chopped
100g baby spinach leaves
Olive oil spray
1) Coat a large 8 cup muffin tin with olive oil spray and preheat oven to 180°C. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a non-stick frying pan until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
2) Lay out one sheet of filo and spray with oil. Fold into thirds crossways, then spray again. Fold in half to make a rough square.
3) Place the pastry into one muffin tin. Repeat with remaining pastry.
4) Line the pastry cases with spinach leaves, and place the tomatoes (cut side up) and bacon over the spinach.
5) Carefully break an egg into each cup. Bake for 20 minutes, until the egg white has set.
See other recipes...