|Egg Free Cookies|
340g self raising flour
226g soft margarine
226g caster sugar
56g dark chocolate drops (or anything else you would like to add in the cookies, such as raisins, smarties, white chocolate drops, peanuts or the like)
1) Mix the ingredients together in a big bowl. Proceed to use your hands to knead the dough, it shouldn't be crumbly, so add a little more margarine if it is.
2) Take a ping pong ball sized piece of dough, and squeeze it flat into a 1.5cm thick circle
3) Place it on a greased tray. You can make about 22 cookies, so use 2 trays.
4) Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
5) Eat your cookies served hot with a glass of milk.
See other recipes...