426 grams of chopped baby spinach
8 large eggs
2 diced leeks (use the white and light green parts only)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ teaspoons of dried dill
½ cup of diced ham
½ cup of shredded Havarti or Muenster cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1) Preheat oven to 232°C and position rack in upper third of the oven.
2) Whisk eggs, dill, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a large ovenproof non-stick skillet over medium heat.
3) Add leeks and cook, stirring until softened for about 5 minutes.
4) Add spinach and ham, cooking and stirring until the spinach is wilted for about a minute.
5) Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cook. Lift the edges of the frittata so that uncooked egg can flow underneath, until the bottom is golden for 3 minutes.
6) Sprinkle cheese on top, transfer the pan to the oven and bake until the eggs are set for 6 minutes. Let it rest for about 3 minutes before serving while hot.