675g cream cheese
150g butter, melted
25 tennis biscuits
2 tablespoons sugar
1 ½ tins condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup lemon juice
1) Crush tennis biscuits in a large plastic packet. Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits into fine crumbs.
2) Add melted butter and sugar and stir well to combine.
3) Place a square piece of wax paper at the bottom of a pan so that you can easily remove the cheesecake once it has set. Press the mixture firmly into the pan, making it flat. Now chill the crust in the freezer for 15 minutes whilst you make the filling.
4) Beat the cream cheese using and electric mixture on medium, until smooth.
5) Beat in the condensed milk, little by little, and then add the lemon juice and vanilla and mix well to combine.
6) Pour the filling into the crust, smooth the top with the back of a spoon or spatula, cover with clingwrap and refrigerate overnight or for 12 hours.
7) Remove cheesecake by sliding the wax paper off the base of the springform pan.
– Recipe from justeasyrecipes.co.za