2 diced chicken breasts
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup of chicken stock
¼ cup butter
4 tablespoons of chopped sultanas
1 tablespoon of flour
Pinch of cinnamon
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
1) Melt the butter in a large saucepan and cook the chicken until browned.
2) Mix the remaining ingredients, except for the flour and pour over the chicken.
3) Bring to the boil.
4) Reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for one hour.
5) Remove about 4 fl oz (1/2 cup) of the sauce from the pot and mix with the flour, blending well.
6) Return this mixture to the pot and stir well.
7) Continue to simmer for a further 30 mins, until the sauce has thickened.
Serve with potatoes or brown rice