1kg packet frozen potato wedges
350g cherry tomatoes, halved
4 chicken breasts, sliced into medallions
4 Portuguese rolls, halved
125ml dry white wine
80ml peri-peri sauce
3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
1 tbsp smoked or regular paprika
1 tbsp olive oil
1) Place potato wedges on a greased baking tray.
2) Roast wedges in a preheated oven according to packet instructions.
3) Place tomatoes with a teaspoon of oil in an ovenproof dish and roast for 10 minutes.
4) Cover a chopping board with plastic wrap and place chicken on top.
5) Cover the chicken with another sheet of plastic wrapping.
6) Flatten the chicken to a thickness of about half a centimetre using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
7) Heat oil in a suitable pan and fry chicken in batches until golden, remove and set aside.
8) Add the garlic and rosemary to pan and sauté for a minute.
9) De-glaze pan with wine and boil to reduce slightly.
10) Add peri-peri sauce and shake pan to mix.
11) Return chicken to the pan and allow to heat through.
12) Top the rolls with chicken and roasted tomatoes and drizzle with remaining sauce.
13) Serve rolls with potato wedges.