1 tablespoon yeast
1 teaspoon honey
½ cup warm water
1/3 cup flour
1 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat the oven to 165° Celsius.
2) Put the yeast in a small bowl with the water and honey. Stir and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
3) Proceed to mix the flour and salt together in a separate bowl.
4) Check on the yeast mixture after 5 minutes. Add this mixture to the flour and salt mixture after it’s become bubbly and has risen.
5) Stir everything together until crumbly and flaky.
6) Put the dough on a cutting board and knead it into one big ball.
7) Break off a piece of dough the size of a big golf ball and use your hands to roll it into a skinny snake.
8) Twist the snake into a medium-size pretzel shape, and put it on the cookie sheet. Do this with all the dough, until you’ve made 12 pretzels.
9) Bake pretzels for 10 minutes.