1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and diced
¼ cup milk
⅓ cup flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp butter
1½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp vanilla
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1) Whisk together the sugar, flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, egg, vanilla, and milk until combined (can still be lumpy).
2) Melt the butter in a skillet on medium heat.
3) Add apple chunks, and then pour the batter over them.
4) Cover the skillet with the lid and cook for ten to twelve minutes.
5) Turn off the stove, take the skillet off, and remove the lid.
6) Use a spatula to loosen the cake from the sides of the skillet.
7) Place the serving plate upside-down over the skillet, and flip the pancake onto the plate by turning the whole thing over.
8) Sift icing sugar over the top and serve.