150ml of milk
100g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
100g strawberries, sliced thin
4 slices white bread
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp icing sugar
1) Mix the strawberries together with the honey and the pecan nuts.
2) Divide the mixture equally between 2 slices of the bread, leaving a gap along the edges of the bread.
3) Top with the other 2 slices to make 2 sandwiches.
4) Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
5) Beat the eggs into a bowl together with milk.
6) Dip both sides of the sandwiches in the egg mix.
7) Melt the butter in the frying pan.
8) Fry each sandwich gently for 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
9) Sprinkle with the icing sugar, and slice sandwiches in half.
10) Serve with any remaining strawberries.