1 kilo ground Turkey
1.5 cups bread crumbs
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 onion – large
1 egg – large
2 cups Chicken broth
1/4 package parmesan cheese
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
Pasta/Potatoes of your choice, cooked separately.
1. Mix the bread crumbs, onion, egg, parsley, cheese and any salt/pepper you wish to add in a bowl.
2. Add the Turkey and mix well.
3. Roll this mixture into around 15-20, 4cm balls, then sprinkle extra bread crumbs on top.
4. Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat; add balls and cook, turning on occasion, until brown. Approximately 8-10 minutes.
5. Lower heat to medium/low, add 1/2 cup of Chicken broth and cook until absorbed.
6. Add remaining broth in 1/4 cup increments until thoroughly cooked and all liquid is absorbed. Will take about 20-25 minutes.
7. Add cooked pasta or alternatively potatoes to the Turkey meatballs.