4 cups chicken broth
4 cups skinless chicken, cooked and diced
3 cups Cannellini beans, rinsed
1½ cups onion, chopped
2 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tbsp canola oil
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
1) Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
2) Add onion and cook while stirring occasionally, until softened (about five minutes).
3) Stir in chillies, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
4) Cook while stirring occasionally for five minutes.
5) Stir in beans and broth and bring to a simmer.
6) Cook, stirring occasionally, for twenty minutes.
7) Add chicken and vinegar.
8) Cook for a further five minutes and serve.