388g pastry for double-crust pie (20cm)
550g thinly sliced peeled baking apples
180ml heavy cream
30g all-purpose flour
3g ground cinnamon
1) In a suitable mixing bowl, combine the cream, cinnamon, sugar, flour and vinegar.
2) Mix thoroughly.
3) Gently stir apples into the mix.
4) Pour into a pastry-lined pie plate.
5) Roll out the remaining pastry to fit the top.
6) Cut slits in top crust; place over apples.
7) Seal and flute the edges.
8) Bake at 200 °C for 50 minutes or until pastry is golden and apples are tender.