6 peeled, cored and sliced apples
1 cup water
1 packet all purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup melted butter
1) Preheat oven to 175C while you lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2) Arrange apples in an even layer on the baking dish. Pour water over apples.
3) In a medium bowl mix the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon together. Stir in melted butter until all ingredients are thoroughly blended. The mixture will be bumbly.
4) Sprinkle mixture over apples.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 55 minutes.