2kg chicken wings
340g jarred apricot preserves
1 cup soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced (1 tsp ginger powder can be substituted for fresh ginger)
1) Thoroughly clean and rinse chicken, and pat dry.
2) Cut wings at joint into 2 pieces and place in a resealable plastic bag.
3) Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
4) Pour into bag over chicken and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
5) Preheat grill to medium heat.
6) Remove wings from bag and discard marinade.
7) Grill for 25 minutes, turning once, until skin is crisp and juices run clear.