1 can of halved artichoke hearts
5 asparagus spears
2 cloves of garlic, minced
Angel hair pasta, four servings according to box
4 tablespoons olive oil
Parmesan cheese, shaved
1) Boil artichokes according to package instructions.
2) Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
3) Cut asparagus into 4cm pieces.
4) Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a medium sauce pan.
5) Add garlic, salt and pepper to the oil. Heat for 1 minute.
6) Add the asparagus and cook for five minutes over medium heat.
7) Add artichokes and squeeze half a lemon into the pan.
8) Drain pasta, saving a few tablespoons of the pasta water (to thicken sauce)
9) Place pasta and remaining water into the sauce pan, stir with veggies.
10) Add the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
11) Remove from heat and garnish with shaved Parmesan and lemon zest.