500g romaine lettuce
500g canned lychees, drained and halved
370g chicken breast fillets
150g snow peas
4 spring onions, thinly sliced
1 large navel orange, peeled and cut into sections
1 red plum, stoned and sliced
â…“ cup low-fat mayonnaise
3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1) Shred the lettuce finely and place in a bowl.
2) Trim the snow peas and remove the strings.
3) Cut the snow peas in half on the diagonal and add them to the bowl.
4) Add the lychees, orange, plum and spring onions and toss to combine.
5) Coat a heavy-based frying pan with nonstick cooking spray and heat on medium-high.
6) Fry the chicken breast fillets until cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
7) Cut the cooked chicken diagonally into thin slices and add the strips to the bowl.
8) For the dressing, whisk the mayonnaise, peanut butter and garlic in a small cup.
9) Just before serving, drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss to coat.