3 beets, peeled
1 apple, peeled
1 potato, peeled
1 ½ cups water
1. Chop Beets, Potato and Apple into 2-3cm cubes and place them in a saucepan.
2. Add water and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until vegetables are fork tender.
4. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool for a few minutes.
5. Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor and puree to a smooth texture.
6. Pour the Baby Borscht into baby food trays (various types available in SA), cover and freeze until ready to use.