1 chicken breast per person
1 cup par-boiled rice
½ green bell pepper, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
½ tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp turmeric powder
4 tsp canola oil
salt to taste
1) Marinate the chicken with salt and chilli powder and set aside.
2) Wash the rice well and set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a suitable pot, sautÃ© the bell peppers and tomatoes for three minutes over medium heat.
4) Now add the washed par-boiled rice and turmeric, stirring well till the oil coats the rice.
5) Top up the pot with hot water if required.
6) Place the lid on the pot and leave it to cook on medium until water is absorbed.
7) Bake the chicken at 180 °C for ten to fifteen minutes.
9) Serve chicken with rice.