150g smoked sausage, sliced thin
8 large eggs
4 tbsp heavy cream
½ cup green onion, sliced
2 tbsp butter, softened
1 plum tomato, diced
salt and pepper
cheddar cheese, shredded
1) Butter 4 ramekins generously.
2) Preheat oven to 180 °C.
3) Brown the sliced sausage in a frying pan or skiller and set aside.
4) Arrange about a quarter of the sausage slices in each ramekin.
5) Divide the green onions and diced tomatoes evenly among the ramekins.
6) Top each with 2 eggs and drizzle with a tablespoon of heavy cream.
7) Arrange the ramekins on a baking tray.
8) Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, then top with a tablespoon or two of cheddar, and continue baking until cheese is melted.