450g tomatoes, chopped
300g boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
230g angel hair pasta
80g onion, finely chopped
20g Parmesan cheese
10ml olive oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp hot pepper sauce
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until according to pack instructions.
2) Drain the pasta and set aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
4) SautÃ© the onions and garlic.
5) Stir in the chicken, basil, tomatoes, salt and hot pepper sauce.
6) Reduce heat to medium, and cover skillet.
7) Simmer for about 5 minutes while stirring continuously, until tomatoes are soft.
8) Toss sauce with hot angel hair pasta to coat.
9) Serve with Parmesan cheese.