4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch chunks
½ cup barbecue sauce
1 25-30cm prepared pizza base
1 cup mozzarella cheese
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tomato, sliced
½ pineapple, cleaned and chopped
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1) Preheat oven to 220 °C.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3) Add chicken, sprinkle with salt, and sautÃ© for 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no pink remains.
4) Drain off excess liquid.
5) Remove from heat and add barbecue sauce; mix until well coated.
6) Spoon chicken evenly over pizza base.
7) Sprinkle with tomato, pineapple and cheese.
8) Bake pizza for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.