700g beef flank steak, cut into thin strips
200g fresh snow peas
1 large red bell pepper, cut in strips
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
3 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tbsp sesame oil
½ tsp black pepper
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
2) Add the steak strips and sautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned.
3) Remove the steak and set aside.
4) Add the ginger, snow peas, bell pepper and garlic to the skillet.
5) SautÃ© for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
6) Meanwhile, toast the sesame seeds by placing them in a small nonstick pan over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden, turning frequently.
7) Add the soy sauce, black pepper, and sesame seeds to the skillet.
8) Return the steak to the skillet and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until completely mixed and heated through.