6 large chicken drumsticks
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup Dijon mustard
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
¾ cup dry breadcrumbs
2 tbsp spring onions, finely chopped
1) Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 220 °C.
2) Coat the bottom of a shallow roasting pan or baking sheet with a thin layer of olive oil.
3) Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl.
4) Mix together the breadcrumbs and chopped onion in a separate medium bowl.
5) Sprinkle each drumstick with salt.
6) Then one by one, dip each drumstick in the mayonnaise mixture, turning to coat.
7) Then dip each drumstick in the breadcrumbs mixture, turning to coat.
8) Place the drumsticks on the prepared roasting pan.
9) Bake chicken for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through (juices should run clear when meat is pierced).