1kg minced beef
1 medium green pepper, chopped
¾ cup chopped onion
400g canned cream style corn
200g tomato sauce
300g canned condensed tomato soup, undiluted
100g canned mushrooms, undrained
285g canned tomatoes, undrained with green chilies
60g sliced ripe olives, drained
100g chopped pimento, drained
1 ½ tsps celery salt
½ tsp chili powder
½ tsp dry mustard
¼ tsp pepper
220g wide egg noodles, cooked as directed and drained
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1) In a large skillet, cook the minced beef with the green pepper and onion until the meat is
browned and the vegetables are tender, then drain.
2) Add the next 11 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Add noodles, mix well.
4) Pour into a large baking dish.
5) Cover and bake at 180 °C for 50 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with cheese, return to oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.