4 flour tortillas
4 sheets nori (or 2 cups spinach leaves)
2 cups cooked sushi rice
½ cup carrot, grated
1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
2 tbsp rice vinegar
¼ cup green onion, chopped
½ tsp salt
1) Cut the cucumber lengthways into 4 spears.
2) In a small bowl, mix the rice with the salt, vinegar, and green onion.
3) For each wrap, heat a tortilla in the microwave for 10 seconds.
4) For an authentic sushi taste, place a sheet of nori on the tortilla (or use half a cup of spinach).
5) Spread about half a cup of the rice mixture on top of the nori, then add a layer of grated carrot.
6) Then place a cucumber spear near one side of the nori.
7) From that side, roll up the wrap and tuck in the ends.
8) Tightly cover each wrap in plastic clingwrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
9) Cut in half and serve with soy sauce for dipping.