2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup walnuts (optional)
1) Grate carrots.
2) Add all ingredients together and mix well. Batter should be extremely soupy.
3) Bake in a greased, floured, 9×13″ pan for an hour at 180 °C.
4) Ice the cake.
5) Top with walnuts if so desired.
225g cream cheese, softened
100g butter, softened
1 ½ tsp almond extract (vanilla may be substituted)
2 cups confection (icing) sugar, sifted
1) Beat together cream cheese, butter, and almond extract.
2) Beat in the powdered sugar a half cup or so at a time until the icing is a consistency you like.