410g can baked beans in tomato sauce
3 medium carrots, grated
1 medium cauliflower or broccoli, divided into florets
1 onion, grated
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 green pepper, chopped
3 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
45ml vegetable oil
10ml curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
coriander leaves for garnish
1) Heat the oil and sautÃ© onions, garlic, ginger, green pepper and chillies and curry powder for five minutes.
2) Add the carrots and florets.
3) Cook gently for about 15 minutes, or until all vegetables are cooked.
4) Add beans and seasoning, heat through and allow to cool.
5) Garnish with coriander and serve cold.