453 grams ground beef
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons tomatoe sauce
1 can crescent rolls
1/3 cup chopped dill pickle slices
1/4 cup finely chopped onion, OR 1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1) Preheat oven to 375 ° Celsius
2) Unroll crescent rolls and press into the bottom and up the sides of an 8 inch pie pan.
3) Cook ground beef in a skillet until browned. Drain well.
4) Stir in onion, chopped pickle, tomatoe sauce and mustard.
5) Sprinkle with flour and add pickle juice and milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly
6) Remove from heat and add i cup of shredded cheese.
7) Pour into the prepared crust and bake for 15 minutes, or until edges of the crust are golden brown.
8) Remove from oven and top with remaining cheese. Let it stand until cheese melts
9) Garnish with extra tomatoe sauce, mustard and pickle slices.