8 washed and finely chopped tarragon leaves
7 rinsed and cleaned Portabella mushrooms
7 dots of unsalted butter (fingernail-size)
7 slices Irish brown soda bread
100g bag of watercress, spinach and rocket leaves
80g finely grated cheese
2 tsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
A little balsamic vinegar
1) Preheat your oven on high heat.
2) Place the mushrooms on a baking tray and continue to spread the butter dots mixed with garlic on each mushroom.
3) Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over mushrooms and grill for 5 minutes.
4) Mix the cheese and herbs together and divide the ingredients between the mushrooms.
5) Grill for another 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
6) Toast the bread and serve the mushrooms on top of the toast with the watercress, spinach and rocket.