1 poppyseed hot dog bun
1 pure beef hot dog
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1 tbsp sweet green pickle relish
1 tbsp onion, chopped
4 tomato wedges
1 dill pickle
2 slices bell pepper
1 dash celery salt
1) Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2) Reduce heat to low, place hot dog in water, and cook 5 minutes or until done.
3) Remove hot dog and set aside.
4) Carefully place a steamer basket into the pot and steam the hot dog bun 2 minutes or until warm.
5) Place hot dog on the steamed bun.
6) Place toppings in this order: yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, onion, tomato wedges, pickle spear, peppers, celery salt.
7) The tomatoes should be between the hot dog and the top of the bun.
8) Place the pickle between the hot dog and the bottom of the bun. No tomato sauce!