4 fat-free flour tortillas
2 cups grilled chicken strips, pre-cooked, prepared refrigerated or frozen
1â…“ cups brown rice, microwaveable
1â…“ cups broccoli, microwaveable
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1) Cook the chicken strips, and brown the rice and broccoli according to each of their package instructions.
2) Warm tortillas in a microwave for 10 seconds.
3) To create 1 burrito: Place half a cup of chicken on the bottom third of each tortilla, followed by a third of a cup of brown rice, then a third of a cup of broccoli.
4) Evenly sprinkle half a cup of cheese over the broccoli.
5) Repeat steps 1 through 4 using remaining tortillas and ingredients.
6) Roll each tortilla into a burrito, forming a larger size burrito. Cut each burrito in half, on an angle, and serve hot.