1 chicken breast per person
½ cup olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
½ can anchovies (optional)
1 tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp vinegar
½ tsp mustard powder
1) Bake chicken breast(s) in oven until cooked.
2) Break off enough leaves of romaine lettuce for however many servings you are making.
3) Wash lettuce in a bowl of cold water and dry using a salad spinner.
4) Tear the dried leaves into smaller pieces and add to salad bowl.
5) Add the desired amount of croutons and parmesan cheese.
6) Mix dressing ingredients with a whisk or electric mixer. If using a whisk, cut the anchovies into small pieces with a sharp knife before adding to the mix.
7) Add dressing to the bowl a little at a time while tossing salad.
8) Add only enough to cover the salad without oversoaking the lettuce.
9) Cut the chicken into cubes and add to salad, either on top or mixed in to coat with dressing.
10) Serve immediately.