6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 slices Swiss cheese
6 slices ham
250ml heavy whipping cream
125ml dry white wine
3 tbsp all-purpose flour
6 tbsp butter
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
1) Place a cheese and ham slice on each breast within 1cm of the edges.
2) Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks.
3) Mix the flour and paprika in a small bowl, toss in the chicken and coat with the flour mixture.
4) Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the chicken until browned on all sides.
5) Add the wine and bouillon.
6) Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
7) Remove the toothpicks, and transfer the breasts to a warm platter.
8) Mix the cornstarch with the cream in a small bowl, and whisk slowly into the skillet.
9) Cook, stirring until thickened, and pour over the chicken.
10) Serve warm.