225g noodles, cooked (farfalle, penne or taglietelle)
2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup milk
1 can mushrooms
½ cup margarine
â…“ cup flour
â…“ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tsps salt
½ tsp pepper
1) Melt the margarine in a suitable saucepan, add the flour and stir.
2) Gradually add milk, seasonings, broth and mushrooms.
3) Combine chicken, cooked noodles, and the prepared sauce.
4) Place in an ungreased baking pan and top with Parmesan cheese.
5) Bake at 220 °C for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.