4 chicken breasts
6 tbsps lemon juice
2 chicken bouillon cubes
½ cup flour
4 tbsps butter
a pinch of garlic powder
a pinch of paprika
1) Mix the egg with 1 tablespoon of lemon.
2) Mix the flour with the garlic powder and paprika.
3) Dip the chicken pieces in egg, then flour mixture.
4) Place immediately in frying pan with butter melted and cook until brown.
5) While cooking, dissolve boiling water with bouillon cube and lemon juice.
6) Once the chicken is browned, pour bouillon mixture over chicken; simmer gently covered for 20 minutes. The liquid mixture can be doubled for more gravy.