4 chicken breasts or cutlets
4 slices prosciutto
4 slices provolone cheese
1 jar vodka cream sauce
4 tbsp Italian breadcrumbs
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp dry white wine
1 tbsp butter, melted
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
a pinch crushed red pepper
salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 180 °C.
2) Pound the chicken pieces on wax paper until they are thin enough to roll, and season with salt and pepper.
3) Top each with a slice of prosciutto and a slice of provolone cheese.
4) Roll from bottom to top and secure with toothpicks or cooking string.
5) In a mixing bowl whisk together the olive oil, red pepper flakes, rosemary, four cups vodka sauce, and more salt and pepper if desired.
6) Pour the mix into a suitable baking dish and place chicken on top of sauce.
7) Mix melted butter with breadcrumbs and sprinkle over each piece of chicken.
8) Cover with parchment paper and foil and bake for 20 minutes.
9) Remove foil and continue to cook for another 20 minutes.
10) Serve with pasta.