1 boiled chicken
250g Tagliatelle pasta
250g mushrooms, sautÃ©ed
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup whipping cream
½ cup almonds, slivered
½ cup frozen peas
3 tbsps dry white wine
3 tbsps butter
2 tbsps flour
salt and pepper to taste
1) Cut the meat off the chicken bones.
2) Cook pasta according to pack instructions.
3) Drain, add mushrooms, peas and almonds.
4) In a suitable saucepan on a medium-low heat, make a sauce with butter, flour, and broth.
5) Remove from heat, stir in cream and wine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6) Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
7) Add half the sauce to chicken, half to pasta.
8) Place pasta in a greased baking dish.
9) Form a hole in the centre, fill with chicken.
10) Bake until lightly browned.