Leftover Chicken Tikka
4 slices of sandwich bread of your choice
1 large onion thinly sliced into rings
Juice of 1 lime
1 tsp Chaat Masala
4-5 tbsps Mint-Coriander Chutney
1) Put the onion rings in a bowl and squeeze lime juice over them. Now sprinkle the chaat masala over them and mix well so the onions are fully coated.
2) Lay the slices of bread on a clean cutting board and butter. Now spread a generous layer of Mint-Coriander Chutney on the bread.
3) Chop the Chicken Tikka into slices and lay on the bread to cover the entire surface of 2 of the slices.
4) Now add onion as per preference, on top of the chicken.
5) Cover with another slice of bread.
6) Trim edges if preferred and cut in half and serve.