4 100g skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
1 cup cold low-fat milk
½ cup evaporated milk
¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
3 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
Freshly ground pepper
1) Boil a large pot of salted water.
2) Cook the pasta in the boiling water as the label directs.
3) Drain, reserving a half cup of cooking water; return the pasta to the pot.
3) Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4) Add 1 clove garlic and cook 30 seconds.
5) Add the zucchini, cover and cook until tender while stirring; then transfer to a bowl.
6) Heat another tablespoon oil in the skillet over medium-high heat.
7) Season the chicken with a quarter teaspoon each of salt and pepper and cook through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
8) Transfer chicken to a plate.
9) Whisk the flour and low-fat milk in a bowl.
10) Place the remaining clove of garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, for about half a minute.
11) Add the flour-milk mixture and bring to a boil, stirring.
12) Reduce heat to low and stir for a further minutes.
13) Add the evaporated milk and half a teaspoon salt.
14) Add the cheese; stir to melt for 1 minute.
15) Cut the chicken into strips and toss with the pasta, sauce, zucchini and parsley (Add the reserved pasta water to loosen if necessary).