500g pork tenderloin or sirloin steak or chicken breasts, skinned and deboned
225g can sliced water chestnuts, drained
225g fresh or frozen snowpeas
225g fresh mushrooms, sliced
225g bean sprouts
1 pack Chinese stir-fry noodles, prepared as per directions
1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and sliced thin
1 medium carrot, sliced julienne
1 medium onion, sliced thin
2-4 cloves garlic, minced
2-4 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp ground ginger
1) Trim fat from meat if required, and slice meat thinly.
2) Stir-fry meat, garlic, and ginger in sesame oil in a hot work or frying pan for 3 minutes.
3) Add the remaining ingredients, excluding noodles.
4) Stir-fry until vegetables have reached desired tenderness and most of the liquid has evaporated.
5) Stir in noodles and serve.